CraftPOP.com Craft Links Directory
Angry Chicken
Get Crafty
Polka Dot Mittens
All Sorts
Naive Knit
Snap Crafty
Be Adorned
Made By Milla
Kraf-O-La
Bell Dia
Good Morning
Zoolie Scarves
Liquid Sky Arts
Rubber Sol
Deb Merlo
Violette
Pink Champagne High
CraftLog
Yarn Tomato
new--Swoozie Ramblings
new--Latte a Day
new--Unbridled Expressions
new--Turkey Feathers



My Labels
MJ Trim
Biz Owner Idea Cafe
Idea Book
Cut-N-Paste
Sampler
Graph Paper
Hobby Hen
Popdex Citations



YOGA
Garage Band



ARCHIVES
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
July 2006
March 2008
April 2008
December 2008


Rate this site:



Free Counter
Ego Meter!
ah...what fun
 
and impromptu dinner party can be! After an exhilarating shopping afternoon at my neighborhood market on Friday at The Nugget (it is a place I pinch myself that I have to shop at ...only a few blocks away on gourmet days, and a place that I curse that is so close when I have to REALLY shop for a household---if you know what I mean...NOT cheap) because I plopped Riley at the Cyber Cafe next store, to buy all the needs for my Donna Hay cooking weekend, I strolled over to the Campbell's' (the best neighbors in the world) and thought ---Hey, do you guys want to come over for dinner? Yeah, sure...can we invite Patty and Ted (cuz Roberta Campbell had pre-planned with Patty and Ted to get together) Yeah sure, too.

Roberta just stepped right up ( in her typical efficient fashion) and helped me to execute 3 Donna Hay recipes...the caramelized pear and rocket salad (i mentioned earlier---here is mine. Obviously I am not as adept at food styling, otherwise I would not have had half the salad sliding off the plate)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


For the main course we prepared the "quick flat roasted chickens", and a "me" recipe--pureed cauliflower with parmesan filled bell pepper cups...here is the chicken

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Dinner is served here. Roberta looks so dang cute and her peppy attitude is fully captured, Ted, the super studier is off to the left (drat no good pictures of Patty's super chi chi haircut that is so her!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


then we all "retired" to the backyard for dessert, the "Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin" and fun with cloths pins (whodda thunk they would be such fun party favors, probably wouldn't with NO wine huh?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Everthing tasted fabulous! To me the pear salad was out of this world.Chicken was very moist and juicy, and the banana dessrt was impressive and wonderful too. I MUST HAVE THIS COOKBOOK, is all I have to say!



---------------P E A P I E S - H O M E / M A I N / R E C E N T ---------------


-