CraftPOP.com Craft Links Directory
Angry Chicken
Get Crafty
Polka Dot Mittens
All Sorts
Naive Knit
Snap Crafty
Be Adorned
Made By Milla
Kraf-O-La
Bell Dia
Good Morning
Zoolie Scarves
Liquid Sky Arts
Rubber Sol
Deb Merlo
Violette
Pink Champagne High
CraftLog
Yarn Tomato
new--Swoozie Ramblings
new--Latte a Day
new--Unbridled Expressions
new--Turkey Feathers



My Labels
MJ Trim
Biz Owner Idea Cafe
Idea Book
Cut-N-Paste
Sampler
Graph Paper
Hobby Hen
Popdex Citations



YOGA
Garage Band



ARCHIVES
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
July 2006
March 2008
April 2008
December 2008


Rate this site:



Free Counter
Ego Meter!
radio silence
 
I am now preparing to take a shower and wash off my 4 day stint at Seraphein Beyn Ads . Whoo...a whole lotta work (there's plus mine). Bob, the goober, was in a state over a client in "constant edit" mode which is not a good way to be because your are about a hair away from telling your bread butterer to sit and spin. I have to admit I did have fun and sorta missed the old grump. To give you an idea of how delicate Bob can be...about ten minutes after the super hip, of asian decent, intern quietly arrived and tucked herself in the back room, Bob came in to me and loudly asked...:"where's our little asian slave?"...um Bob she is in the room next door...insert image of Bob's size 13 Converse entering his mouth.

Had fun with Mike and lunch at a hip little beach deli that opened up, run by a local radio personality...i.e. anyone whose anyone under 30 was there. This afternoon, Mike and I took a drink and smoke break. He set his cigar on a newspaper stand and left me outside to guard it while he went in to buy diet cokes. I started meandering around a little, looking at all the sweet little Victorians (one in particular--cuuttee) and when he came out I heard a 'OH great, thanks". I look over to see Mike bending down to retrieve his cigar that fell off the newspaper stand and rolled a good 6 feet. Ooopps ( I laughed), then I thought ---what's the big deal in my head. As we go walking along just a few steps i see a partial dog poop on the sidewalk...oh...whatever.

Went to lunch with Scott and Bob at the greasy spoon because the night before Scott (sorta loves to eat - wink, wink, nudge, nudge) watched a documentary about pancakes (origin, other countries use, every imaginable variation) the night before. Bob and I were slightly mortified (wow, something ruffled Bob's sensibilities!) when he grumbled to the waitress for a butter tub or a bowl of butter balls, rather than have to unwrap each individual butter pat she served him.

all and all, a typical week at Sera Beyn.Shoo... Now I'm just looking forward to sleeping in again.



---------------P E A P I E S - H O M E / M A I N / R E C E N T ---------------


-