CraftPOP.com Craft Links Directory
Angry Chicken
Get Crafty
Polka Dot Mittens
All Sorts
Naive Knit
Snap Crafty
Be Adorned
Made By Milla
Kraf-O-La
Bell Dia
Good Morning
Zoolie Scarves
Liquid Sky Arts
Rubber Sol
Deb Merlo
Violette
Pink Champagne High
CraftLog
Yarn Tomato
new--Swoozie Ramblings
new--Latte a Day
new--Unbridled Expressions
new--Turkey Feathers



My Labels
MJ Trim
Biz Owner Idea Cafe
Idea Book
Cut-N-Paste
Sampler
Graph Paper
Hobby Hen
Popdex Citations



YOGA
Garage Band



ARCHIVES
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
July 2006
March 2008
April 2008
December 2008


Rate this site:



Free Counter
Ego Meter!
Over my snit fit
 
okay, I'll admit I was being a hugish baby. I'm over my snit fit...one of my closet friends called to laugh at me for my blop sign-off. To be honest I am wrapped up in one personal stressful nightmare that erupted once again and sent me over the edge...so with the back-tack things it just made me slightly pissed at the world.

Normally I am more passive agressive when I have a bug up my butt. My work associate slash brother, was afraid to call me when he received a tyraid email I sent shortly before I posted berating him on a job we were working on. He simply requested I "call me(him) when cybil is gone".

And then I realized I kinda missed this..and that it good for me, sorta like a journal (I know, duh) to blather about stuff and get it out.

So I am gonna post, take the good advice of other and post for myself and have a good time doing it not worry whether I got shafted on the back tack, thing happen, people get busy and get over it.

So in that vain thanks for dropping by if you do...and as I write this someone has just called with some very better news about a 4 year living hell! Things are indeed finally looking up!



---------------P E A P I E S - H O M E / M A I N / R E C E N T ---------------


-