CraftPOP.com Craft Links Directory
Angry Chicken
Get Crafty
Polka Dot Mittens
All Sorts
Naive Knit
Snap Crafty
Be Adorned
Made By Milla
Kraf-O-La
Bell Dia
Good Morning
Zoolie Scarves
Liquid Sky Arts
Rubber Sol
Deb Merlo
Violette
Pink Champagne High
CraftLog
Yarn Tomato
new--Swoozie Ramblings
new--Latte a Day
new--Unbridled Expressions
new--Turkey Feathers



My Labels
MJ Trim
Biz Owner Idea Cafe
Idea Book
Cut-N-Paste
Sampler
Graph Paper
Hobby Hen
Popdex Citations



YOGA
Garage Band



ARCHIVES
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
July 2006
March 2008
April 2008
December 2008


Rate this site:



Free Counter
Ego Meter!
Oh what a weekend...
 
We and our family went to San Francisco this weekend to see the movie, (see trailer here, click on story and then you will see trailer) Counting the Days Riley and our friend Shelli "STARRED" in at the SF Film Festival. It was showing at the Delancey Street screening room. It was fun to see our little tucker on a big screen...he and Shelli did a really good job of acting!

Actually Shelli was terrific and hilarious given that she has no acting aspirations...which occurs to me that this situation would probably make for better actors. Shelli was just being a good sport for a friend (the filmmaker) so her earnestness was sweet and genuine. And Riley is a natural and very comfortably so.

I did manage to get to the Japanese book store. Of course the circumstances were in typical Lopez fashion. It ended up that I couldn't get a parking spot for breakfast so I seized the alone moment and went down to Japan town. Cindy walked and met me and the boys decided they would head home and left us alone to come back later! HAH. The reason surrounding this decision are--ah hum- are unimportant-ah-hum.

So I bought 4 books. It was so hard to decide. This one an all purpose book I think is my favorite.

Well the drive home was fun, cuz then Cindy and I could gab until I noticed the check engine light and my radiator blew up and then well Cindy and I were stuck at the gas station sipping soda, eating corn nuts and looking a magazines and japanese craft books. Never a dull moment right?



---------------P E A P I E S - H O M E / M A I N / R E C E N T ---------------


-